Pokemon Go: Raichu-Konter-Guide
Players of Pokémon Go always have the opportunity to at least one activity from early morning until late in the evening: RADEN! The animal 5-raids are buckling and can not handle it alone – in these challenges spawn pretty heavy caliber. Not in the raids of the stages underneath, because at animal-3-raids it looks very different! With the right counterparts and even a middle coach level between stage 20 and 30, most animal 3-raid bosses of soloists can be overwhelmed. That’s what it looks like with Raichu, which repeatedly spawns in the Raids.
Raichu as a Raidboss
The Electro-Pokémon Raichu is a monotype and therefore has only a weakness: Sticks of the type floor. In sunny and clear weather you can get a little more damage. If your attacker is self-contained, but you have to expect one thing: Raichu can also use a loading attack of the type fight, and that is very effective against Soil-Pokémon! If you can hardly wait, then crash in the fight!
Raichu opposes you with 16,079 CP. Alone the fight is quite feasible, but could be a bit tricky for inexperienced coaches. So do you with a few other players, if the fight against Raichu is difficult! Below is a list of the best attackers against Raichu.
- Crypto Mamutel with clay clamp and steam roller
- Demeteros (animal spirit) with clay shot and earthquake
- Stalobor with clay clamp and earthquake
- Crypto Mewtu with confusion and psychos
- Knakrack with clay shot and earth forces
- Demeteros with clay shot and earth forces
- Rihornior with clay clamp and earthquake
- Groudon with clay shot and earthquake
- Crypto Sumpex with clay shot and earthquake
- Crypto Libelldra with clay shot and earth forces
- Mega Gengar with Schlecker and Speak Ball
- Rabigator with clay clamp and earthquake
- Golgantes with clay clamp and earth forces
- Rizeros with clay clamp and earthquake
- Mamutel with clay clamp and steam roller
Pokémon Go: Raichu catch
Did you defeat Raichu, you just have to do one thing – Pokéball go! On stage 20, the development of Raichu has a 100% -IV value over 1247 CP. If the Pokémon is boomed with covered weather or in wind at level 25, it has 1558 CP with perfect 100% -IV values. We wish a successful hunt!
To home page